The following directions are used for subscribing to any SARA Mailing List
1) From the SARA front page, click on Club Info then Special Interest Groups
2) From the SIG lists page, click on Information / Subscribe / Unsubscribe for the list to which you want to subscribe
3) In the Mailman listinfo page, enter your subscription information. Please keep in mind the following when subscribing:
- You must use an e-mail address that you send e-mail from, not just receive e-mail. For example, you cannot use your @arrl.net forwarding address. For anti-spam protection, mailing lists will only accept messages from addresses subscribed to them.
- Please use your full name and callsign in the Your name field. This is necessary for easy troubleshooting by the administrators.
- Do not fill in a password – a password will be automatically generated for you and you will receive it in your confirmation email. In most cases, you will never need this password and should not use one you use for other things.
4) Go to your mail client or your mail website and look for an email like the one below. Please note this may be in your Junk/Spam folder until you trust @w8wky.org mail. Click the link in the middle of the message.
5) Confirm your information, especially validating your name and click Subscribe
6) Go to your mail client or your mail website and look for an email like the one below. Please note this may be in your Junk/Spam folder until you trust @w8wky.org mail. You are now subscribed to the list. Read the information e-mail for important information about the list, including the address to send mail to for posting to the list.