This page is the home of the programs for the following radios:
- Icom ID-51Plus2
- Icom ID-4100
- Icom ID-5100
These programs are complete programs for the Akron area. They contain a general set of local, high-profile analog and D-STAR repeaters. This page is not a comprehensive guide to programming an Icom radio, but will provide the basics to load this program on a radio.
Programming an Icom ID Radio
These Basic directions assume installation of the Icom programming software from Icom. If not already installed, install the software first and connect the radio using the USB programming cable. Then use these basic steps to program the radio.
- Download the file linked at the bottom of this page and save it to a known location on your computer
- Open the CS-51PLUS2 or CS-4100 or CS-5100 program on your computer as appropriate
- From the software, open the program file saved from above using File -> Open
- Open the menu tree ID-51/ID-4100/ID-5100 -> Digital -> My Station -> Call Sign and enter your callsign information in line 1.
- Open the menu tree ID-51/ID-4100/ID-5100 -> Digital -> My Station -> Message and enter a desired text message in line 1 or disable the text message.
- Write the program to your radio using the program button.