More InformationNice FTDX-1200 rig for sale, priced to move.
A video of it in action is here: https://youtu.be/LaM68UPdWFU
- Optional FFT-1 Board installed, give audio spectrum display, and can decode PSK, RTTY, and CW directly on the screen
- Optional DVS-6 Board installed, allows recording voice for voice memory keying/announcements in contests
- Optional FH-2 External keypad module, quick access to built-in voice and CW keyer memories and other functions
- Optional SCU-17 USB/Soundcard/Serial CAT option, plug in your computer and this will do all the serial CAT and sound interfacing for you. Like a high-quality SignalLink soundcard that also allows you to remote control the radio from your PC logging program.
- All the cables to connect all the above things together
- Homebrew linear amp interface relay
- Factory hand mic
- Built-in antenna tuner
- IF based DSP, no filters needed to take CW down to 50Hz bandwidth, and IF based Auto Notch Filter mutes carriers instantly without affecting the signal you want.
- Original paper manual
full specs are here: http://yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=102&encProdID=9D00B8E5727EF1E6778041A8B0133A22&DivisionID=65&isArchived=0
All the above adds up to about $1400 new. Reduced to $750
I'd prefer to sell locally at this time. Thanks for looking! 73 de John N8CD
This Ad has been viewed 68 times.